clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Here’s the Meteorological Thread - Weather You Like It Or Not

New, comments

Here’s your chance to complain about it.

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Photo by Sarah Crabill/Getty Images

OK folks. The dog days of summer are coming to and end and we’ve basically reached the bottom of the barrel talking about hockey, so as promised here’s Del’s chance to shine (pun intended). Bring on the maps and doppler images and insane acronyms because this is the last time you’ll get a chance like this.

And you better keep the storms away from Orlando this week or I’ll hunt you down ...