Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post

It’s mailbag time. It’s time to get weird.

Things got weird in this week’s Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post. Really weird.

As they do every week, Joe and Mike answer your questions about the New York Rangers and other aspects of life. This time around we examined various topics including Pavel Buchnevich’s next contract, the rules of engagement for shower bugs, the chants at Devils games, and how many foxes a person could battle if they were armed with a hockey stick.

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking HERE.

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions you might have for us on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter! If you have the time, go ahead and give us a rating or leave a review for us on iTunes. It helps us out. We think. Also, check out our Patreon!

Bantering the Blueshirts Episode 134: The CWHL folds, Adam Fox Rumors, and Mickey Mouse