Off the Post: Over/Unders and Helm’s Deep

The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time!

It’s time for this week’s edition of Off the Post wherein Joe and Mike answer questions submitted to them and we learn that Joe doesn’t remember key battles from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

In edition to a good amount of shenanigans, we also take a crack at some over/unders for key forwards and defensemen and touch on a few more interesting topics. Unsurprisingly, there is a lot of discussion about Chris Kreider.

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking here! Make sure to keep an eye and an ear out for this week’s addition of Off the Post, which features a lot of roster discussion and a discussion about the lack of diversity in the NHL.

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron! If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes. Seriously, it helps us out a lot. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs!

As always, thanks for listening and thanks for supporting the show. Have a great week, friends.

Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 148: The RFAs and arbitration