Bantering the Blueshirts: Ep. 175 - All-Star Weekend Review, #BanteringPoints & Pre Trade Deadline Mega Show

The Rangers are in the middle of their bye week, so we recorded a Mega Show this week.

We shared some thoughts on both NHL & AHL All-Star Weekend, we reacted to Larry Brooks’ latest column regarding the Rangers not worrying about the standings ahead of the deadline, and talked about some of the players the Rangers will have to make some decisions on.

During the second half we got into #BanteringPoints and answered your questions.

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!