clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Ep. 177 - The Rangers’ Chris Kreider Dilemma, Igor Takes Over In Goal, Playing Deadline Matchmaker & More

New, comments

Shayna joins the show this week.

New York Rangers v Winnipeg Jets Photo by Jonathan Kozub/NHLI via Getty Images

This week Shayna joins the show, and we talked about a number of topics including but not limited to:

  • Igor Shesterkin taking over in goal, and what it could mean going forward
  • The dilemma surrounding trading/keeping Chris Kreider
  • Playing trade deadline matchmaker with players on the Rangers roster
  • How close are the Rangers to being a contender

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!