Ep. 178 - The Rangers Make A Trade, Building the Roster Going Forward, #BanteringPoints And More

Adam joins the show this week.

This week Adam joins the show, and we talked about a number of topics including but not limited to:

  • The Julien Gauthier acquisition
  • How the Rangers could approach the deadline
  • Decisions to be made about building the roster going forward
  • And we answered your #BanteringPoints/

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!