Bantering Points: 3/23/20

IMPORTANT UPDATE: After giving it a week of less links per post on Bantering Points, I’ve come to a decision regarding these bits for the remainder of the season. BP will be posted on days where I feel enough stories have been published to warrant a post, OR, when the site has no stories scheduled. This allows for there to always be a minimum of one new piece posted per day as many readers have expressed a desire for, as well checks my box of feeling that these pieces serve a purpose even if the links aren’t plentiful.

Here are today’s news and links:

Rangers News:

Around the NHL: