Vitali Kravtsov Offers His Assistance to Elderly In Vladivostok

Vitali Kravtsov returned home to Russia once the NHL and AHL seasons went on pause, and he is making the most of his time while home. The Rangers’ top prospect put out a post on Instagram in which he offered to get groceries for the elderly community of his hometown.

Here is what the text in the second image says, (h/t @tssfjohanna):

This is an incredibly kind and thoughtful gesture by Kravtsov, and something we should all keep in mind during these trying times. Certainly most of us all know neighbors who are unable to make it out to the store at this time, and checking in on them is an easy thing to do. It could also be as simple as sharing extra items that you don’t need. The current COVID-19 crisis is something that impacts all of us, and things like this can go a long way in making a big difference.

As always, continue to practice social distancing when you do need to leave your homes, make sure to wash your hands, avoid touching your face, wash your hands, and stay safe. We at Blueshirt Banter continue to wish the best for you, your family, and friends during this time.