Bantering the Blueshirts: Rangers Hockey is Back... Next Stop Playoffs!

Mike and I return to the podcast excited about the fact that playoff hockey is returning.

We talk about:

  • Exhibition game vs. the New York Islanders
  • Upcoming series vs. Carolina
  • Mika Zibanejad winning the Steven McDonald Extra Effort award
  • Yegor Rykov getting traded
  • And More!/

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!