Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 151: Knoblauch Hired, Buchnevich Signs, Prospect Talk with Adam

This week Mike and I were joined by Adam Herman, and we covered a number of topics including

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking here!

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron! If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs!

As always, thanks for listening and thanks for supporting the show. Our next episode of Off the Post is being released in just a few days.

Note: Joe is on paternity leave from the podcast for the next few weeks, so keep an eye and an ear out for some guest co-hosts!

Talking Points