Bantering the Blueshirts Off the Post: 2/13/2020

Shayna joins the show this week.

You had questions, and we had answers. This episode was a little shorter since there were a number of topics that were talked about on the main show.

Many of them concerned the Rangers and the trade deadline, and you listen here, or through your regular podcast app.

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!

If you have a question, make sure to use #BanteringPoints on Twitter, and we will answer on next week’s show.