New York Rangers 2012 Playoffs Game 4: Third Period Game Thread

Early powerplay goals by Anton Stralman and Ryan Callahan gave the Rangers a 2-0 lead after the first. Callahan and Stralman both have two goals in the 2012 NHL Playoffs. Seven minutes into the second Matt Carkner left the penalty box and sprung Milan Michalek on a breakaway who scored his first goal of the 2012 NHL Playoffs.

At 17:50, on their fifth powerplay of the game, Ottawa cashed in with a blast from the point by veteran Sergei Gonchar that Henrik Lundqvist seemed to get a big piece of. The goal was Gonchar’s first of the 2012 NHL Playoffs and tied the game 2-2.

Enjoy the third period.

Remember gang, no .gif images and treat one another and our guests with respect… or I’ll throw Kevin at you.

Talking Points