Rangers Vs. Jets: Open Game Thread

Use this as your open game thread.

Mike is basically your fun uncle. He writes funny, witty stories that make you think and laugh. I plug things you should be doing to support this website like chores. Oh well. To the chores!

Listen to the podcast. This is the most recent episode (featuring Hockey Stat Miner who did some spectacular speculation on Kevin Klein and potential future moves for the Rangers).

If you enjoy the podcast, we would appreciate it if you gave us five stars on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play and also leave a nice review. It doesn't just make us feel good about ourselves but it also bumps us up the leader board and helps other Rangers fans find us. It's awesome!

You should also buy shirts because you love us. You can buy them at this link here, and they have sizes for every body type! Do it if you have arms and torso. It's fun!

Anyway, enjoy the game tonight.