“The Forum” live in NYC this Saturday

Come meet Joe and Mike and enjoy some late summer hockey talk!

This Saturday a triumvirate of New York Rangers-centric podcasters will combine their forces — much like Voltron — to talk everything Rangers. “The Forum” is taking place at the Beer Authority on 300 West, 40th Street. Tickets are $20, and you get a free beer and a free hug from Joe Fortunato with your ticket.

Oh, and THERE ARE STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE.

The doors at the Beer Authority will open at 7:00 p.m. and the event will wrap up some time around 11:00. The Forum — featuring Ryan and Greg from Blueshirts Breakaway; Fitz from The Garden Faithful Podcast; and Joe and Mike from Bantering the Blueshirts and BSB — will be moderated by Ethan Levy from the Gotham Sports Network. Things may or may not devolve into spontaneous Sock’em Bopper battles, we just can’t be sure. So we figured it was best to have a moderator. We also wanted to feel fancy. I still don’t know what to wear.

Three of the most popular Rangers podcasts are coming together to discuss the state of the New York Rangers, what’s next in the rebuild and what fans can expect from the team moving forward for a special live show!

After the forum wraps up the beautiful people in attendance will have an opportunity to talk about any topics that wasn’t covered with Joe, Mike, Greg, Ryan, and Fitz. It will be a lot like Twitter, but with beer and actual human interaction. We will also have to express our thoughts, ideas, and emotions without the aid of gifs and memes. It should be riveting stuff.

If you can make it on Saturday, we’d love to see you there! If you can’t make it, please send a friend or family member in your stead. Seriously, where else are you going to get your fix of New York Rangers-related Banter late in August?