SBNation Reacts: Confidence Poll

Checking in on fan confidence in the Rangers

Welcome to SB Nation Reacts, a survey of fans across the NHL. Each week, we send out questions to the most plugged-in Rangers fans, and fans across the country. Sign up here to join Reacts.

So, how are things going?

Well, the Rangers just won two games in a row after losing four games in a row, so that’s nice. Igor Shesterkin looks really sharp and Mika Zibanejad finally — finally — snapped his goalless drought and had Pavel Buchnevich exorcise him of the monkey that had taken up residence on his back. But, it looks like fans are still not entirely sure what to make of this team.

Here’s the latest confidence poll.

Keep in mind that the results of this Reacts poll came in before the news about Artemiy Panarin broke. So, do with that what you will. I think it’s safe to say that the indefinite absence of the team’s best player will have taken a pretty big bite out of the fans’ collective confidence in the team.

Report: Artemiy Panarin Taking Leave of Absence from New York Rangers

So, how are you feeling about the Rangers right now? Confident? Optimistic? Troubled? Uncertain? Why does this feel like a mood ring? Let us know what you think in the comments.