Bantering The Blueshirts 104: Hayes, Tokarski, The Forum, Whale Wars

You know what you want to hear about when it comes to the Rangers around the end of August where there is LITERALLY NOTHING going on? You’re damn right, Dustin Tokarski. Oh, and Kevin Hayes, Pavel Buchnevich, Brady Skjei, and how one would go to war on a whale. Listen to the newest podcast here.

Or you can listen below. Remember that we are on Spreaker now, so you can find us/bookmark us here.

Also, donate to the Patreon if you can! It goes a long way to helping make the upgrades to the show that we’ve made the past few months. Y’all just KNOW that new sound quality is the best!

AND THE FORUM! IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY AND WANT TO COME, IT’S THIS SATURDAY SO GET ON IT.

Talking Points