Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 152: Murphy hiring, Miller’s summer showcase, and Shatty the Bolt

Mike and Shayna cover a lot of topics on this week’s flagship show

This week Mike was joined by guest co-host Shayna Goldman of Blueshirt Banter and The Athletic!

Mike and Shayna discussed the hiring of Hartford’s new associate head coach Gord Murphy — while they repeatedly plugged Behind the Benches — and also discussed how the Rangers prospects fared at the 2019 Summer Showcase. After touching on a few more topics — including windmill sex — they wrapped up the show discussing Kevin Shattenkirk signing with the Tampa Bay Lightning. So, there’s really a little bit of everything in this week’s episode.

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking here!

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron! If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs!

As always, thanks for listening and thanks for supporting the show. Our next episode of Off the Post is being released in just a few days.

Note: Joe is on paternity leave from the podcast for the next few weeks, so keep an eye and an ear out for some guest co-hosts!

Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 151: Knoblauch Hired, Buchnevich Signs, Prospect Talk with Adam