Bantering the Blueshirts Ep 157: Live from the Gin Mill

It’s hockey time

One post for TWO podcasts mere hours before the Rangers first preseason game which features the debuts of Artemiy Panarin, Jacob Trouba, Adam Fox, Vitali Kravtsov, Igor Shesterkin, and Kappo Kakko? Aren’t you a lucky duck.

The 157th episode of the flagship show was recorded live at the Gin Mill with the boys from Blueshirts Breakaway. Adult beverages were had, Ryan wore a pope costume, Greg indulged in a lot of medicine, and good times were had by all. It was an absolute blast to do and we hope to do another live event with the guys soon. Keep an eye and an ear out for that.

Note: there might be some audio balance issues with this recording, so if you’re listening with headphones you might want to proceed with caution.

On this week’s Off the Post we tackle nearly a dozen listener questions covering a wide variety of topics.

What can the Rangers get in a Tony DeAngelo trade? What kind of ceiling is there for Ryan Dmowski (who looked pretty damn good in Traverse City)? Will Vlad Namestnikov, Chris Kreider, and Ryan Strome will be here after deadline day? Who has the bigger positive impact moving forward: David Quinn or Jeff Gorton? We also discuss which foods are best to eat in the shower. And some other stuff.

You can also listen to this week’s shows by clicking here!

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron! If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs!

As always, thanks for listening. Enjoy the game tonight!

Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 156: Kakko, Kravtsov, and Fox shine in Traverse City