Open Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs Day 27

It’s Day 27 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and there’s two potentially series-ending Game 6s tonight. We saw handshakes twice yesterday, will we again tonight?

The Washington Capitals took a series lead at home in Game 5; back in Pittsburgh, they look to eliminate the Penguins. The Winnipeg Jets pulled ahead in Nashville in Game 5, now the Predators look to tie the series in Winnipeg.

  • 7:00 p.m. ET. Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins. Game 6 | Capitals lead 3-2.
  • 9:30 p.m. ET. Nashville Predators at Winnipeg Jets. Game 6 | Jets lead 3-2./

Capitals: Japers Rink

Penguins: Pensburgh

Jets: Arctic Ice Hockey

Predators: On the Forecheck